Standards-based Lesson Plans
Find teacher-created, classroom-tested lesson plans using primary sources from the Library of Congress.
The Teachers Page on the Library of Congress website has lessons, features, activities, and tips and tricks for using the Library's online collections in the classroom.
- Lessons: Fundamentals of Primary Source Instruction
- Lessons: Advanced Primary Source Instruction
- Training Materials
- How-to instructions
- Library of Congress Survey
- TPS Teachers Network
- TPS Teachers Network New User
- Level III Pre-survey
- Level III Post-survey
- Level III Course Materials
- Additional Resources