Format and Examples
Format and Examples list links
For Grant Applicants
For Grant Recipients
Please use the following guidelines when drafting your project proposal.
Include a descriptive title for your project.
5-page maximum, at least an 11-point font
- Organization name and location
- Current professional development programs
- Partners or collaborating organizations
- What individuals or organizations will be working with you on this project?
- What are their roles within this project?
- Rationale for your project
- Project goals
- Project objectives
- Project Plan—
- Target audience
- Number of educators
- Targeted subject(s) taught
- Grade levels
- Relationship with target audience
- Recruitment plan
- How will you reach your goals and objectives?
- What format (e.g., online, in person, etc.) will be used for training?
- What TPS materials will be incorporated?
- Expected Outcomes
- What projects (e.g., lesson plans, learning activities, primary source sets, or journals) will participants complete?
- Dissemination Activities
- How will you share the outcomes?
- How will you continue to introduce teachers to TPS materials and methods beyond the funding cycle?
- Target audience
How will you determine the success of your project?
Refer to Project Timeline.
Budjet and Justification
3-page maximum. Indicate the costs associated with implementing your proposed project (see Budget and Budget Justification). Include source(s) of the required 20% match.
The roles and background of staff who will work on your proposed project. Include a vita (2-page limit) for the project director that includes name, title, business address, telephone number, and email address. Include biographical paragraphs for other staff.
Authorized Financial Representative
Examples: letter(s) of support, workshop agendas, advertisements, participant application forms, etc.
Submit your completed proposal and supporting documentation to Dr. Richard Satchwell at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a reply confirming delivery within a few business days.